2014's been a great year for cult beauty products - but I believe there are even greater innovations within the beauty industry on the horizon! One collection of products I'm particularly looking forward to nabbing is the Real Techniques Bold Metals brush collection; these look like such amazing products, and I've loved their previous collection to death - so I'm expecting a lot from these!
But before we discuss the cosmetics arriving in the near future any further, let's recap over my favourite products of 2014. See the video below for details!
- Real Techniques Core Collection
- Garnier Moisture Match
- Origins Modern Friction
- Clinique Superprimer in 'Colour Corrects Redness'
- Clinique Repairwear Foundation
- Mac Retro Matte Lipstick in 'Ruby Woo'
- Avon Mega Effects Mascara
- Kiko Water Eyeshadow in '200'
- Bobbi Brown Illuminating Finishing Powder